Friday, January 4, 2019

If you’re hoping Captain Marvel star Brie Larson is going to leak Avengers: Endgame spoiler, you can forget about it!

Avengers: Endgame releases this summer. But before the Marvel movie releases, fans are going to be treated to a standalone Marvel Cinematic Universe via Captain Marvel. The first female-led Marvel movie was teased in the post-credits scene of Avengers: Infinity War and it was revealed that she will be playing a role in Avengers: Endgame. So, fans are keeping a close watch on Brie Larson, who is playing the titular role, hoping that she would spill some beans about the Avengers movie. But, we re sorry to burst your bubble, she s not Mark Ruffalo.

The actress said in a recent interview said that she is keeping a close watch at what she s saying and making sure she s not letting us in on any secrets. Speaking to USA Today, the actress said that she found a strange way to avoid spilling some spoilers.

I just never wanted to feel like I was going to slip up or that I was going to say the wrong thing. I was like, 'I can't live with myself being the one that spoils something.' So I really just deleted it. I tried my best to journal it if I want to recall it and go, Oh yeah, that was a crazy time. And I'm excited when the movie comes out to finally be able to talk about it and go, Yes, this was crazy. But my family doesn't know. I haven't talked to anybody about anything because I'm just a very diligent secret-keeper, she said.

Damn, our hopes of possible slips go down the drain with that. But hey, we wouldn t mind some spoilers from Captain Marvel too. The Marvel movie will set the base of the female superhero movie. The movie also features Jude Law and Samuel L Jackson. We ve already seen a glimpse of it in the trailer in Captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel releases on March 8.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: