Friday, January 4, 2019

After Sanju, Padmaavat and 2.0, Simmba achieves THIS milestone at the Australian box office

Ranveer Singh's Simmba is achieving new milestones at the international box office. The masala cop entertainer, which is doing a phenomenal business at the ticket windows has set a new benchmark in the Australian market. After Sanju, Padmaavat and 2.0, Padmaavat has entered the $ 1 million club there. Generally, masala films don't work in the international markets but Rohit Shetty's film has turned out to be an exception this time.

The official remake of Jr Ntr's Temper has performed phenomenally well in the Mumbai circuit, where it has collected around 40 per cent of its total collections.

Expressing his happiness about the success of the film, Ranveer said in a statement, "It is an incredibly humbling moment for me. As an artist, I have always tried to experiment and I'm happy that my content choices are being loved by audiences who want to see me break my mould every single time I come on screen." He further added, "It's been a phenomenal year for me professionally and personally and this record makes my journey in cinema even sweeter." Anyway, have you liked the film? Tweet to us...


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: