Friday, January 4, 2019

Hrithik Roshan attends Sussanne Khan's father Sanjay Khan's 77th birthday celebrations- view pics

Veteran actor and Sussanne Khan's father, Sanjay, celebrated his 77th birthday last night with his family and industry friends in attendance. From Shatrughan Sinha, Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi to Madhur Bhandarkar, Randhir Kapoor and Daboo Ratnani, guests arrived to be a part of Khan's special day. For that matter, even Sussanne's ex-husband Hrithik Roshan marked his presence. The Dhoom 2 actor was clicked while he was in his car wearing a red t-shirt looking dapper as usual. Starting with cutting the cake with his family, Sanjay Khan happily posed for the paparazzi who had gathered at his place. Long story short, the senior actor's birthday was made.

If you haven't seen the pictures from his birthday party yet, here you go:

After releasing his first book which was his autobiography, Sanjay Khan made an announcement about his second book, which is titled Assalwaliakum Watan, on his birthday. "I don't really celebrate my birthday each year, but this year it's an exception. I'm really glad about the success that my book The Best Mistakes of My Life has garnered and I'm now planning to announce my second book Assalwaliakum Watan, on my birthday," the veteran had said in a statement.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: