Monday, December 17, 2018

[Video] Ankita Lokhande's reaction to Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Dil se aaya' comment on her Jhalkari Bai look cannot be missed

It isn't easy to be cordial with your ex, especially when you spend a considerable time together. A lot has happened since Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput broke up. Their split did come as a shock for many but guess the couple decided it's time to move on. But recently, when Sushant applauded Ankita's look from her Bollywood debut Manikarnika and the actress even replied sweetly, everyone thought things are finally cordial between the two. In fact, Sushant surely has only good things in his heart for his ex. At the recently concluded Star Screen Awards, when he was asked about his comment on Ankita's look, he revealed how the comment was heartfelt. But when the actress was asked to react to the same, her response was a bit off. Check out the videos here...

Ankita spoke about her relationship status to DNA saying, "It affects you a lot. You don't know what's happening with you but it's all there in the papers. However, I actually feel it makes you stronger. Today, I don't feel anything. That's it. Whatever the things were, my family and friends were with me. n the end, it's all about where you put your energies. If you focus only on love and keep talking and bothering about that all day, usi mein saari energy chali jayegi. After everything happened, when I was back to a state of normalcy, I kept asking myself, 'What do I want to do next?' and I chose work. Being with my partner was my only priority but once I went back to the sets, I understood what true love meant. When I was acting in Manikarnika, I was thinking about nothing but my scenes. Love is about what you feel and I feel that about my dance and my acting. That, to me, is my love now."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: