Monday, December 17, 2018

If Zero fails, Shah Rukh Khan feels he ‘won’t get work for six months or 10 months’ – read full statement

Zero releases this weekend and everyone in the industry is hoping that the Shah Rukh Khan movie works. The Aanand L Rai directorial sees the actor play a dwarf for the first time in his career. While the trailer and songs have got everyone talking, only the weekend will tell if Zero won everyone s hearts or if it will join the likes of Raees, Fan and Jab Harry Met Sejal. Although we hope that the December release breaks the curse of flops in SRK s career, the actor says that if the weekend box office is not in his favour, he might not have work for the coming few months.

Speaking to Hindustan Times, the Zero star, See, I can t change that, and if I can t change something, why should I think about it? If people feel that Zero is very important for me, it s their feeling. God forbid, if this film doesn t work, what will happen? Maybe, I won t get work for six months or 10 months.

However, that doesn t mean he is questioning his craft. The actor added, But if I believe that my craft and art is good, I will continue to get work.

The actor goes on to say that while box office is important, it is the story that plays an important influencer for SRK. The trade world has a point of view about a film s business, and they are right from their viewpoint. Main dekhta hoon ki is film ki story kya hai? Or is mein nayapan kya hai? That s more important to me, he said.

Fingers crossed, Shah Rukh. We hope Zero works wonders at the box office. Zero also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in it.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: