Monday, December 17, 2018

[HQ Pics] John Abraham celebrates his birthday with a cake, a lot of selfies with fans and Batla House

John Abraham turned a year hotter. And what could be the best way to celebrate it apart from being with fans. The actor anyway likes to maintain a low profile. Guess that's why John decided to celebrate with his fans only. He was seen cutting a cake, clicking selfies with them and even pose next to the poster of his upcoming film, Batla House. Check out the pictures right here...

DSC_8269 DSC_8276 DSC_8279 DSC_8281 DSC_8295

John had a great year. Parmanu and Satyameva Jayate, both managed to impress the audience. Speaking about his movie choices, John told IANS, "As a producer, I will make films like 'Vicky Donor', 'Madras Cafe' and 'Parmanu - The Story of Pokharan' and 'Batla House' because that is my space. I think today the audience likes content and as a producer and actor, I can only give content because I enjoy that." Talking about his upcoming film, John said, "I have 'RAW' (Romeo Akbar Walter) releasing next and after that, we will release 'Batla House'. Then, I will start shoot for my comedy film 'Pagalpanti' with Anees (Bazmee) bhai."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: