Thursday, December 13, 2018

Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's candid picture is making fans go 'So cute'

Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal attended Isha Ambani's wedding to Anand Piramal together. Now that Varun has admitted on Koffee With Karan 6 that he is dating her and intends to marry her soon, it seems like the couple has become more open about their relationship. They recently went for a vacation together, came in hand-in-hand at Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's wedding reception, and yesterday looked very happy in each other's company. The candid picture of them sharing a laugh has gone viral. His fans are incredibly happy to see the couple look so in love with each other. And it has made our hearts ache for a relationship like that too. We have compiled a few fan reactions for you, where people are going crazy after watching the picture. Check it out here...

reactions

There were reports that Varun and Natasha will be getting married next. Although the actor has not revealed the date, Varun did talk about marriage in an interview. "My first love is films and everyone in my life knows that. After that comes Natasha, my family, and my friends. I just don't make relationships to let go of them. I'm for it. I don't know when. But I'm totally for it for sure," said the actor.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: