Monday, December 3, 2018

Rochelle Rao to join Bharti Singh, Krushna Abhishek on The Kapil Sharma Show season 2

Ace comedian Kapil Sharma is all set to make a comeback with The Kapil Sharma Show season 2. The promo of the show released recently and made fans super excited for the show since then. Leaving memories of the bad patch behind him, the actor is all set to be back on the small screen with a bang. The show also stars Krushna Abhishek, Bharti Singh, Kiku Sharma, Chandan Prabhakar and Sumona Chakravarti. Now, reports are rife that the second season will also see a return of an actor from The Kapil Sharma Show team. And she is none other than the stunning Rochelle Rao.

Yes, you read it right! Confirming the news to TOI, Rochelle told, Saying yes to the show was a no-brainer. I had so much fun with the team the last time around, that there was no way I was going to turn it down. I feel that the show helped me explore my funny side. For the ones who don't know, Rochelle was seen as Lottery in The Kapil Sharma Show.

Sharing about her break post her marriage to Keith Sequeira, she told TOI, I was happy to get some downtime from work and focus more on setting up our home together. Marriage is a new and exciting experience and I m glad I had the time to set things in place before I took up work. Keith and I also used the time to travel and visit a few of those places, which we had been dying to explore together. Not many get to have an extended honeymoon period like we did, and I can t help feeling fortunate and grateful for this time.

It will be indeed a treat to watch the show.

What do you think? Tweet to us @bollywood_life. For more updates, stay tuned to BollywoodLife.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: