Thursday, December 20, 2018

Madhu Chopra hits the dance floor while she waits for Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas to arrive - Here're all the INSIDE PICS and VIDEOS from the wedding reception

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas had their first of the two Mumbai wedding receptions yesterday. It was attended by the media and many of their near and dear ones. But it seems the newly-weds were a bit late for the party. PC's mother took to the stage while everyone waited for the couple to arrive. She looked really happy to be at her daughter's wedding reception. There was a time when she had thought Priyanka will never get married and here she was dancing at her reception. Somethings have a way of becoming a reality, PC's mom will agree. There are also videos of food and the cocktails that were served at the venue. Check out all that and more right here...

Madhu Chopra got really emotional seeing PC as a bride. She told DNA, "It was an emotional moment for everyone. I broke into tears when I saw Priyanka dressed as a bride. I had waited for this day all my life. I was at a loss of words. When I saw Priyanka, I couldn t control my emotions. The white gown was so beautiful. My baby looked like a princess." Speaking about Nick, she said, "Nick s family members are such lovely human beings. They were completely fine with the blend of the cultures and Nick is immensely respectful and well-spoken. He makes sure everyone around him comfortable. He s the best son-in-law one could ask for. [sic]


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: