Thursday, December 20, 2018

EXCLUSIVE! 'I don't know why people are comparing me with other people,' says Vivian Dsena on leaving behind Hrithik Roshan and Zayn Malik

The year 2018 is coming to an end on a great note, at least for TV actor Vivian Dsena. The 30-year-old was on the second spot in the list of Sexiest Asian Men. Dsena has beaten top notch Bollywood stars like Shahid Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan and even international star like Zayn Malik. Clearly, his popularity and appeal cannot be questioned. BollywoodLife got in touch with the actor who is currently seen in Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. For a surprised Vivian, it hasn't sunk in yet that he has made a remarkable spot on the list.

"It was definitely surprising for me because I did not expect to be second sexiest Asian and the first sexiest Indian. So my fans and the people who voted for me surprised me and I am thankful to them," he said.

It was quite obvious that the comparisons were on the way since Dsena was above big names on the list. "I don't know why people are comparing me with other people. They had a different journey and everybody has a different definition of sexy. May be my fans knew the way I am and they find me sexy the way I am, so I think there has to be no definition of sexy, you can't categorize people for being sexy."

Vivian who hails from Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, has had a long journey to make it till here. As a result, for him to be tagged as sexy was quite a shocker as he admits that he never found himself sexy. "Never in my life... I never found myself sexy, even today I don't call myself sexy. I don't know why people find me sexy. I don't know what is so sexy about me but there is not a single day where I must have found myself sexy." Being the modest guy that he is, Vivian further added, "I am just a normal human being. I live a very simple lifestyle. People who know me, they know that I don't make any effort to dress up or to maintain 6 pack abs or to look stylish all the time or to look sexy."

When asked what makes him sexy and puts him in a different league, Dsena retorted, "Being myself, I just be the way I am which is why they find it sexy. Definition of sexy is not 60% protein, 30% of carbs and 10% fats, it does not have a category or criteria to look sexy."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: