Thursday, December 20, 2018

Katrina Kaif has SPECIAL New Year’s Eve plans and you’re not invited – find out why

Katrina Kaif has been having a busy few weeks. After she was occupied with the release of Thugs of Hindostan, which also starred Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan in the lead, followed by the promotions of Zero, that features Anushka Sharma and Shah Rukh Khan in lead roles. The actress has also been juggling the making of Salman Khan s Bharat. Since she has had a lot on her plate lately, the actress has decided to take a break for New Year. Speaking to Deccan Chronical, the Zero star shared that she ll welcome 2019 with her sister.

"I am promoting the film. Last year I was here. New years I will be spending with my sisters as I don t have much time as I will start shooting for Bharat. I hope the audience likes it, she told the publication. This time last year, Katrina was promoting Tiger Zinda Hai with Salman. The movie went on to become on the biggest hits of the year.

Katrina will head back to filming Bharat once her New Year celebrations wrap. Katrina will also be keen on taking a break since she had previously said that working on Babita Kumari took a toll on her. Sharing her experience of working on the Aanand L Rai directorial, the actress said, The work was inspiring and challenging, but personally it was not a fun place to go to. After a 10-day or a two-week schedule, we d take a break, and when I got back to the set, I d confess to Aanand sir that I didn t want to go back to the deeply sad space where Babita s obnoxious behaviour stemming from. He d nod, I know mere bachche, but kar na, she said.

We saw a hint of the character in the song release today, Heer Badnaam. Watch the song here:

Zero releases on December 21.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: