Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Kangana Ranaut showering kisses on Ankita Lokhande and feeding her a Jhalkaribai cake will bring a smile to your face - view pics

Ankita Lokhande rang in her birthday last night with a small party at a suburban hotspot. The actress looked lovely in a shimmering red outfit that partly looked like a maxi dress. With nude heels and minimum makeup, she looked radiant. The actress will be seen as Jhalkaribai in Manikarnika-The Queen of Jhansi in January. This is her Bollywood debut. She will play the part of the valiant Jhalkaribai who becomes the closest aide of Rani Laxmibai and saves her life with her sacrifice. At one of the wars, she steps in dressed as the Queen and gets killed by the British forces. Mukesh Chhabra, Mouni Roy, Prince Narula - Yuvika Chaudhary, Arjun Bijlani - Neha Swami and others. She cut a few cakes including one that had a pic of her as Jhalkaribai. Kangana Ranaut showered kisses on Ankita. Both the women have bonded quite well during the making. Check out the pictures here...

DSC_0472 DSC_0355(3) DSC_0371(3) DSC_0405(5) DSC_0418(4) DSC_0429(3) DSC_0450 DSC_0457

Ankita's look has been appreciated by everyone. She spent a long time understanding her character with the filmmakers, Krish and Kangana Ranaut. She told a daily, "I wanted to give my best for my debut film and I think it has turned out to be great. I loved the entire preparation period because I like learning new things. Horse riding is something I wanted to do for the longest time and this film gave me the opportunity to do it. The sword fighting sequences are amazing; I didn t know that I had this talent in me until I performed it. This film has turned out to be my dream debut." Stay tuned to BL for more updates!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: