Saturday, December 15, 2018

'I'm excited for people to see cause Katrina is really good,' says Anushka Sharma talking about Zero - watch EXCLUSIVE video

It's difficult to hide excitement for a great movie. Fortunately, when it's one featuring King Khan Shah Rukh Khan, where he is playing a part he has never before played, the need to hide goes out of the window. If you haven't figured it out yet, we are talking about Aanand L Rai's Zero, where SRK is sharing screen space with his Jab Tak Hai Jaan co-stars, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif, and the buzz around it that has made it the talk of the town. In fact, as the D-day is nearing, the word-of-mouth is multiplying and needless to say, the trailer and the songs have had a major role to play in this. (Also Read: Shah Rukh Khan has a drive that's rare to see: Anushka Sharma And Katrina Kaif on their Zero co-star - watch EXCLUSIVE video)

Not just us, the entire fandom is echoing the same sentiment and we thought we gotta know it from the horse's mouth. That's right, we caught up with the 'Zero' ladies for a recent sit-down to know how it all feels. When quizzed about their response to people's reaction to the sneak peek up until now, Katrina said, "I feel good about it. We (hinting at Anushka) didn t have so much work together unfortunately in the film but I loved the trailer and I love all the songs that have come out and the work that I did. Every day I was on the set with Anand sir, I felt really good about what we were doing. I felt challenged, I felt excited and I left the set feeling like we are working towards something. I felt satisfied." Even Anushka opened up about her experience and stated, "It was fantastic. The most beautiful thing about the journey has been the people that have been involved with the film. Himanshu (Sharma, writer) and Anand sir together work really, really well and that s why the film looks really special. And Shah Rukh (Khan) has been so passionate about this project, it really is his baby." Watch the video here.

Not just that, she also chimed in on the fact that she loved Kat's performance. "Like she said, we haven t really had scenes to do together but I m really excited to watch Katrina. I have already seen parts of the film and I m excited for people to see because she really is very good. For me, I had this amazing opportunity to challenge myself as an actor which I have been fortunate; to be able to keep doing it again and again. And hopefully, this will also get the kind of acceptance that I have (received) earlier," the actress added.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: