Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Sri Reddy alleges a popular Tamil hero of using her 'like a public toilet' but withholds the name – deets here

Sri Reddy has made headlines for some rather strong issues in the South till now and has been instrumental in giving more power to the #MeToo movement. Now the actress has spoken out about another incident that has shaken up her life. In a long Facebook post, Sri has narrated her ordeal of having been tormented by a popular Tamil actor but she has refrained from revealing who it is. Sri has likened the way she was treated to being used like a public toilet and alleged that her professional life is also being spoilt by him. The actress also claims in her post that this actor is close to some popular Telugu actors as well and is a big womaniser. Sri explains that while she participated in all the acts that were demanded by the actor, she did it all unwillingly. "Used me like a public toilet..that wounds are not at all healing..mentally disturbed alot..I know my participation is there..but my dead body participated for my movie offers, [sic] Sri writes in her post, adding that her outspoken nature has affected her in multiple ways and wonders how she will come out of this situation. "I seriously didnt do with my heart trust me..those are all very very scary moments in my life..open talk effected my life very badly, how to come up now??" [sic] she writes.

Read the full post by Sri Reddy here

For a long time now, Sri Reddy has been throwing allegations on many South Indian celebrities which includes actors, directors and producers. Sri has named actor Nani, director Siva Koratala and Abhiram Daggubati in her long list. The actress, after the controversial phase, has now shifted base to Chennai from Hyderabad and is now seeking opportunities in Tamil cinema.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: