Saturday, January 5, 2019

Ranveer Singh's is Simmba set to enter the $10 million club at the overseas box office

Despite being a commercial entertainer, Ranveer Singh and Sara Ali Khan starrer Simmba has done phenomenal business in the international markets. The masala cop actioner has crossed the $ 9 million at the overseas box office and is set to enter the $ 10 million club by the end of its second weekend.

The official remake of Jr Ntr's Temper has performed phenomenally well in the Mumbai circuit, where it has collected around 40 per cent of its total collections. Talking about the film, Ranveer said: "I had never done this kind of out and out masala entertainer -- a kind of movie I had always wanted to do. I'm extremely grateful to the audience for the love they have showered on my performance and on the film. It is encouraging and truly humbling. It has been an absolutely incredible year for me, and the success of Simmba makes it an ideal way to end the year on a huge, huge high."

Expressing his happiness about the success of the film, Ranveer said in a statement, "It is an incredibly humbling moment for me. As an artist, I have always tried to experiment and I'm happy that my content choices are being loved by audiences who want to see me break my mould every single time I come on screen." He further added, "It's been a phenomenal year for me professionally and personally and this record makes my journey in cinema even sweeter." Anyway, have you liked the film? Tweet to us...


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: