Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunny Leone twins with kids Nisha, Asher and Noah for the occasion of Hanukkah

The Jewish community celebrated Hanukkah on Sunday. Sunny Leone who is married to a Jew, Daniel Weber posted a picture wishing fans on the festival. The entire family was seen twinning in white and blue. The tracksuits had some Jewish iconography. We can see Nisha Kaur Weber leaning on dad, Daniel while both parents hold one of the twins, Noah Singh Weber and Asher Singh Weber. Hannukah is an eight-day celebration to commemorate the rededication of the second temple at Jerusalem at time of the Maccabean Revolt. Daniel also shared a picture where we can see candles burning on a stand. Check out the pics...

Internationally, Hanukkah is a day when the community gathers together to celebrate brotherhood. The couple became parents to the twin boys via surrogacy in 2018. Last year, they adopted a baby girl from Latur and named her Nisha. Earlier, Sunny said, "I always pictured three children in my head but as time went by and no children... I would have been happy with one but God had different plans and made my dreams come true of a big family. I am the same person but now I have more love to spread to my kids. I'm so happy about being a mother." Stay tuned to BL for more updates!

 


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: