Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sonali Bendre returns home and reveals 'the fight is not yet over'

Sonali Bendre has been battling High-grade cancer for a while now. She had announced the same on Instagram many months back which left everyone in shock. People couldn't believe that this was happening to her. But she has been one strong woman. She has been going through all the treatments in New York with her chin up. She is inspirational. Now the actress is back home and is feeling extremely emotional about it. She wrote on Instagram, "They say "Distance makes the heart grow fonder. And now I'm on my way back to where my heart is. It's a feeling I can't describe in words but I'm going to try - it's the joy to see my family and friends again, the excitement to do what I love and mainly the gratitude for the journey I've had up until this moment." It's so lovely to see her back. Her sprightly positive self is what we aim to imbibe someday. Check out her heartfelt post after coming home here...

Sonali Bendre, please get well soon!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: