Friday, December 7, 2018

Priyanka Chopra’s mom Madhu Chopra opens up about Nick Jonas, says, ‘He is the best son-in-law one could ask for’

It's been a couple of days since Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas tied the knot at the grand Umaid Bhawan Palace but we are still busy looking (and gushing) at their dreamy wedding album. Be it the white wedding of Priyanka's dreams where she wore a customised Ralph Lauren gown or the Indian ceremony where Nick took saat pheras with--it's safe to say--his desi girl adorned in a red Sabyasachi lehenga, it was and continues to be a dream marriage that took place amidst family, friends and lot of mirth. (Also Read: [In Pics] In a red gown, Priyanka Chopra oozes Cinderella vibes as she stands next to her Prince Charming Nick Jonas at their Umaid Bhawan reception)

And we if couldn't help but gaze, imagine the dulhan ki maa and her feelings while walking her down the aisle. That's right, PeeCee's mom Madhu Chopra, was the happiest woman the day her princess looked like a real one. In an exclusive with DNA, she opened up about the wedding and said, "It was an emotional moment for everyone. I broke into tears when I saw Priyanka dressed as a bride. I had waited for this day all my life. We followed all the rituals to the T. There were no shortcuts. I wanted an Indian shaadi for her and Priyanka knew that. She fulfilled my wish. It s lovely to see the amount of love people have for her and Nick." She also revealed that she was overwhelmed and stated, "I was at a loss of words. When I saw Priyanka, I couldn t control my emotions. The white gown was so beautiful. My baby looked like a princess."

Not just that, she also opened up about her daamad Nick Jonas only to say that she has the best son-in-law. "Nick s family members are such lovely human beings. They were completely fine with the blend of the cultures and Nick is immensely respectful and well-spoken. He makes sure everyone around him comfortable. He s the best son-in-law one could ask for," she added.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: