Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Karan Johar dedicates THIS song to Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt and clear all the residual doubts that we had

Karan Johar is known as the King of Gossips of the town. It is said that he is the Tyrion Lannister of Bollywood, he 'knows everything.' And many have also tagged him as the cupid for Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. It is a known fact that the two met on the sets of Brahamastra which is helmed by KJo. And love blossomed between the two. While earlier the relationship status of Alia and Ranbir used to end with a question mark, now things have become more concrete. The two have openly accepted their fondness for each other. In fact even their family members have come out and spoken about their relationship. And now if in case there was any minute doubt or skepticism related to their relationship, filmmaker KJo has cleared it all. The director recently visited Neha Dhupia's chat show No Filter With Neha and without a filter said a lot.

When show host Neha asked to dedicate a song to Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, Johar sang the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil title track. Well, that clear all our dedicates. Interestingly the romantic song featured Kapoor on the screens.

Furthermore, Neha also asked to dedicate a song to his toddlers Yash and Roohi and KJo had a very beautiful answer to it. He sang and also explained, "Accha chalta hoon I never want to leave them, Duaaon mein yaad rakhna That s when I go, Mere zikr ka zubaan pe swaad rakhna Always think of me Yash and Roohi, Dil ke sandookon mein Mere acche kaam rakhna I hope there is enough of work for them to remember me for, Chitthi taaron mein bhi, Mera tu salaam rakhna I hope they always love me even when I m gone, Andhera tera maine le liya, Mera ujla sitaara tere naam kiya I will always be watching you ll."

Not just this, while Karan was at his candid best, Neha also asked him an interesting question. Neha happened to ask him to reveal his don t ever leak this in my sex tape moment. And to this KJo didn't shy away from answering. He said, "Many a time, I m, I become like those, I become very coy when I m in bed and I think those are the portions I wouldn t like releasing because where I m giving like old school Hindi film expressions. I do like those very Dhal Gaya Din, Hogayi Shaam very like 70 s songs wale expressions. Those are the parts, I wouldn t like to release because I think that would be giveaway I look like I m not in control and I hate that feeling. I m in control but pretending not to be that s the whole play acting I like to do when I m in bed so the coy bits are the ones I think I would like to do away with."

Well, that is indeed his candid best


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: