Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Adorable! Harshvardhan Rane spends his Christmas holidaying with girlfriend Kim Sharma and her parents - view pics

Love in the air for Harshvardhan Rane and Kim Sharma. After shying away for months, the Paltan has finally admitted to being in a relationship the actress and the chemistry really shows. Where? On and in pictures of the duo. A picture is worth a thousand words. And we have lots of pictures of the two doing things couples do! From supporting each other at film screenings to going out for brunches and luncheons, we are loving all the loving we see!

In fact, Rane just spent his Christmas holidaying with Kim and her parents. Kim even took to Instagram to share pictures of the holiday cheer and it's too adorable to go amiss. From prepping the tree to posing for a family portrait with pets, it looks like it couldn't get any better. Kim captioned her post as, "Feliz Navidad from me and mine. Have a blessed and joyful day my lovelies." Check out the pictures here.

kim1

kim2

kim3

kim4

kim5

kim6

See that? That's what love looks like. Earlier in an interview with Hindustan Times, the actor had said, "I will say I am a very open person. There s nothing to hide, I have never been a person to hide anything. Of course, I am in a relationship, but it s a personal space. I am a private person. And as far as the other person is concerned, I have to respect them. Barring that, where I go, whether it s the jungles and stuff, it s out there. I ran away from my home at a young age, have worked in a cyber caf and STD booth, I don t have anything to hide."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: