Sunday, November 25, 2018

Will Kareena Kapoor Khan show Taimur Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle? The actress answers

The trailer of Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle was unveiled today at Yash Raj Studios. It was graced by filmmaker Andy Serkis and Christian Bale. Kareena Kapoor Khan, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit Nene, Abhishek Bachchan were also there. During the event, Kareena was asked if she would show Mowgli: Legend Of The Jungle. The lady replied that Taimur was just touching two years and it was too early to show him the movies. In fact, the question was also posed to Abhishek Bachchan who said he would show it to Aaradhya. Watch the video below...

The film will release on Netflix in December. Abhishek Bachchan is giving the voice of Bagheera while Anil Kapoor is Baloo. Kareena Kapoor Khan is Kaa in the film. Freida Pinto told IANS, "Beautiful part about 'Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle' is that it is an ode to India. I remember Andy telling me before I left for South Africa that he wanted me to do my parts in Hindi and wanted to attempt it and go down that route. It is always a pleasure working with Andy (Serkis) and I hope for many more. When Andy and I worked together for the first time in the 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes', it was the fourth film of my career." Stay tuned to BL for more scoop and updates!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: