Sunday, November 25, 2018

Take That frontman Gary Barlow will take a sabbatical next year- Here’s why

Take That frontman Gary Barlow is set to quit music for a year.

The singer reveals he is planning a sabbatical so that he can "live a bit" rather than working 24/7, reports mirror.co.uk.

Barlow said: "I am working so hard because I am planning a year off. A sabbatical. The last five years I have been working harder because I want to earn myself some serious time off. It might only be six months in reality, but there's stuff I want to do."

"We don't know what is around the corner for any of us - I want to do it now. Things I want to do other than music that I've never had a chance to do."

The star, who is gearing up for Take That's Greatest Hits tour next year, added: "I feel like I am on the run the whole time. I am always running. I want to live a bit.

"I started work at 11 and I haven't really stopped. There are a million things I want to do so I am looking forward to that."

Take That have worked non-stop since they first formed nearly 30 years ago

Take That are an English pop group formed in Manchester in 1990. The group currently consists of Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, and Mark Owen. The original line-up also featured Jason Orange and Robbie Williams

 


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: