Sunday, November 25, 2018

Koffee With karan 6: Arjun Kapoor would cast Malaika Arora in a super sexy song and not Katrina Kaif

Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora are the recent ones to come under the scanner of those who are constantly on the lookout for celebrity couples they can ship. They may clear the air about their relationship status or take names, but their pictures of multiple outings, wherein they are spotted walking hand-in-hand, certainly suggest that love is in the air. So much so that it was reported that the duo is all set to take their relationship to the next level by tying the knot. And we saw exactly that yesterday when Arjun graced the Koffee couch on Karan Johar's show with sister Janhvi Kapoor. Must say, he revealed a lot of secrets about his dating life. (Also Read: Koffee with Karan 6: Arjun Kapoor reveals how he once broke up a girl on this Bollywood star's advice)

But mostly, about his rumoured romance with Malaika, without taking names of course. First, when Karan asked if he is single, the actor said, " No, I m not single". Later, KJo also asked if he is open to marriage, and pat came an answer, "Yes, now I am. Earlier, I wasn t." Not just that, during the rapid fire round, when Arjun was asked, "Malaika Arora or Katrina Kaif - Who would he cast in a super sexy song?" He replied saying, "I guess Malaika started the trend with Chaiyya Chaiyya." So, that's there and we couldn't agree more to it!

Recently, Malaika had opened up about her relationship status and had said, "I never answer personal questions. Not that I shy away from answering or whatever. I just don t feel comfortable talking about my personal life. And whatever my life has been, everyone is aware of it. I don t need to be talking about it. I am just enjoying my life - it s beautiful and precious." Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates!


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: