Sunday, January 13, 2019

Karan Johar reveals he likes to change 3 underwears every day in a fun chat with Neha Dhupia

Filmmaker Karan Johar is known for getting celebrities on his chat show and make them reveal some startling facts. His chat show is one of the one-stop destinations for the juiciest gossip. However, when it comes to Karan, he doesn't shy from making some confessions that will leave you baffled. Recently, KJO visited a chat show that is hosted by his dear friend Neha Dhupia. During the chat producer and film director made sure to make some confessions about his sartorial choices and was unabashedly honest. In fact, KJo also revealed that likes changing his undergarments thrice a day! Yes, you read it right. Thrice a day.

It happened so that Neha asked Karan about him taking 14 luggage bags for a vacation which lasted for three days. To this Karan replied that he had to carry 14 bags because he wasn't sure which clothes he should take - winter, fall or summer. "I was going to London for 3 days which was like oscillating between pre-fall. So, I was confused between winter wear and the end of summer wear. So, it was a bit of trauma," he said. Also, he revealed that he had a bag full of shoes. But the most hilarious bit was when he revealed that he carried a lot of inner wears during his European stay. He revealed that he changes his underwear thrice a day and the reason you might wonder is "inner sufferings."

He explained, "I can carry a lot of underwear. Because I don't have time to send them always to the laundry, so I just wear fresh. And I like to change 3 underwears a day because the problem is that I don't like to be in one underwear all the time because it just makes me feel like my inners are suffering and I need to like always reinvent my inners. So there are a lot of underwears, there a lot of socks, a lot of shoes. And that's why there was so much required and that's why those 10 suitcases."

Well that is some kind of confession.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: