Sunday, January 13, 2019

[Inside Pics] Sara Ali Khan and Amrita Singh celebrate Lohri with friends and give us a mother-daughter picture worth cherishing

Sara Ali Khan and Amrita Singh joined the Lohri celebrations at Sandeep Khosla's residence last night. The ace fashion designer hosted the night for niece Saudamini Mattu and husband Siddharth Bhandari. It was their first Lohri after their marriage and so the occasion had to be special. Pictures from the intimate get together made their way to the internet and out of all, one picture of Sara Ali Khan and mother Amrita Singh fills our heart with warmth. The similarities in their features have often been talked about and this is yet another picture that brings out the same. Sara was a stunner in a pink patiala suit while Amrita Singh wore a blue salwar kameez.

Here are pictures from Sara Ali Khan's Lohri celebrations:

Sara is currently enjoying praises for her first two Bollywood releases Kedarnath and Simmba. Buzz is that she is in talks for Coolie No. 1 remake opposite Varun Dhawan. It seems to be an exciting pairing and we are looking forward to it. While speaking to PTI, Sara had recently said, "I will see what offers come my way and whatever excites me I will take that up. As an actor I want to experiment with different kinds of films. I have always loved acting. I am always dying to be on a film set. Life is empty for me without that."


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: