Sunday, December 9, 2018

[VIDEO] RRR director SS Rajamouli’s speech about Yash at KGF pre-release event is going viral for THIS reason

The makers of KGF hosted a pre-release event in Hyderabad for the Telugu version of the film and the grand event was attended by the who's who of Telugu cinema. RRR director SS Rajamouli was the special guest at the event and the eminent filmmaker s speech there is going viral now. Speaking about Yash, Rajamouli said that he was amazed to know that Yash was the son of a bus driver and how he rose through the ranks in Kannada cinema. "I was told that Yash is the son of a bus driver and I was amazed to know that. I'm told that Yash's father insists on continuing with his profession even today since he feels that it is that profession that helped him make his son the star he is today. To me, Yash's father is the real star more than the actor," said Rajamouli. Watch the filmmaker s full speech at KGF pre-release event here:

Rajamouli further added that he was blown away when he was shown a few rushes of KGF a while ago when he was visiting Bengaluru. "I was in Bengaluru for the discussions of RRR a while ago and Yash was in the same hotel I was staying in. So, they came to me and showed a few rushes of KGF and it blew my mind away. I immediately called Anil Thadani (Baahubali Hindi distributor) and asked him to see what he can do about this magnanimous film. I called producer Sai Korrapati too to tell him about KGF and asked him to do something about it, and that's how we have KGF in Telugu now," Rajamouli added.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: