Sunday, December 9, 2018

Bigg Boss 12: 'Deepak deserved to be punished,' says evicted contestant Megha Dhade about her fight with him

Megha Dhade, who entered the Bigg Boss 12 house as a wild-card contestant, got eliminated last night with Jasleen Matharu as a result of the double eviction. Dhade saw her own set of ups and downs in the house but was hopeful of the fact that she would reach the finale. However, things didn't work out and she was shown the door. Post her exit from Bigg Boss 12, Megha got candid with Timesnow and opened up about her ugly fight with Deepak Thakur, that got her nominated.

Terming what happened with her as unfair, Megha said, "There were so many incidents that happened before this. Romil [Chaudhary] had pushed me during the rangoli task and I hurt my head because of it. Surbhi [Rana] and Dipika [Kakar] also got physical during a task and no actions were taken against any of these contestants. I don t know what conspiracy this was. Deepak deserved to be punished. No human being will tolerate such things said about them, especially about their character."

She went on to add that Deepak spoke a lot of negative things about her to the contestants which were not aired on Television. The former Bigg Boss Marathi winner further alleged that, "They have shown that he (Deepak) is taking his first interview and I got upset. Before interviewing me, he went to ask the same disgraceful questions about me to a lot of other contestants. I tried to stop him several times and sometimes, even humorously, but none of it was shown in the episode. They just showed the bit where I lost my temper. I tried to stop Deepak from continuing this interview in every calm way possible. When he saw that I didn t like it, he kept instigating me to the point that I reacted that way. It was not because of that one word but because of the series of things that he was doing and even Rohit [Suchanti] took part in some of it."

Concluding her chat, Megha said that if Deepak had done something like this outside the show, she would have beaten him up black and blue. For more updates about Bigg Boss 12, stay tuned to Bollywoodlife.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: