Wednesday, December 26, 2018

‘I become very coy when I’m in bed,’ says Karan Johar revealing EXPLOSIVE details about his sex life

For almost a decade now, we ve seen Karan Johar pose some scandalous questions at stars who took to the iconic red couch. But tables turned when he sat down to record a podcast episode with Neha Dhupia for her finale episode of No Filter Neha season 3. This time, KJo was quizzed about everything under the sky, including the filmmaker s sex life and Karan spilled the beans with no filters.

The director was asked about the one don t ever leak this in my sex tape moment and his response is going to drop your jaws! The Simmba producer said that he was coy in bed and he has made sure he wouldn t let his old school Hindi film expressions come out.

Many a time, I become like those, I become very coy when I m in bed and I think those are the portions I wouldn t like releasing because where I m giving like old school Hindi film expressions, he told Neha.

It doesn t end there! Karan went on to say, I do like those very Dhal Gaya Din, Hogayi Shaam very like '70s songs wale expressions. Those are the parts, I wouldn t like to release because I think that would be a giveaway like I m not in control and I hate that feeling. I m in control but pretending not to be that s the whole play acting I like to do when I m in bed... So the coy bits are the ones I think I would like to do away with.

Interesting Karan, we love how you were put on the spot for a change!

Karan has had a busy year. Although he hasn t directed a movie this year, Dharma Productions stood behind some of 2018 s hit projects. The production house was a part of Raazi, launched Janhvi and Ishaan Khattar and was busy with the making of Simmba and Brahmastra. Karan was also busy with Koffee With Karan 6 and India s Got Talent 8.

KJo will be taking over the director s seat next year for Takht. He will be directing Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ranveer Singh, Janhvi Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal and Bhumi Pednekar in the period movie.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: