Saturday, December 8, 2018

Bigg Boss 12: 'Our affair was a prank that went horribly wrong,' says Jasleen Matharu on her relationship with Anup Jalota

Ever since, Jasleen Matharu, entered the Bigg Boss 12 house, the 28-year-old contestant has been making headlines for her alleged relationship with Anup Jalota, who is 65. After his eviction from the show, Anup said that his relationship with Jasleen was fake and that she is just his student. And, now weeks after the bhajan singer's eviction, when Jasleen has been eliminated from the show, she too has a similar tale to tell. In conversation with Mid-Day, Matharu said that her love affair with Anup Jalota was a prank that went wrong.

"As the show's theme was jodis, I suggested that Anupji come along; we were a guru-shishya jodi. But when Salman was introducing the housemates in the opening episode, I joked that I know Anupji for three years and that we are together. Anupji was taken aback and did not react. Had he reacted then, the matter would have ended there? I continued the joke inside the house, and he played along. But when he realised things were going too far, he was scared," said Jasleen. Well, this prank actually went wrong at many levels and had reputations too.

People over the web made a mockery out of their fake relationship and loads of memes followed, which Jasleen has seen too. "I am 28 and he is 65. I was shocked that it had become a national issue. I Googled all that was written about me; I saw the memes about Anupji and me," she told the tabloid. Anyway, thanks Jasleen for putting the rumours to the rest.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: