Thursday, November 29, 2018

As 2.0 hits screens, director Shankar kickstarts the shooting of Kamal Haasan-starrer Indian 2 from THIS date

As Shankar's 2.0 has finally released today, the visionary filmmaker, Shankar is all set to kickstart the shooting of his next big-budget venture, which is also a sequel. We are talking Kamal Haasan starrer Indian 2, which will go on floors from December 14. Shankar has already finished the pre-production of the film and locked the final look of Kamal Haasan as Senapathy. In a recent interview, with an entertainment portal about the prosthetic make-up of Ulganayagana and said, "We recently had a makeup test for Kamal Haasan's role in Indian 2. All I can say is that he is on a roll. When we saw Kamal Haasan in the old man look, it gave me goosebumps. I was so excited and kept thinking how would the audience react after seeing one of their favourite characters on screen after 25 years. It was a great feeling."

Talking about Kamal's dedication to the project he said, "He still has the same energy that he had 25 years back and when we took a few stills, they were all stunning. We could just stare at them all day." (Also Read: Watch Video 2.0 director Shankar spills the beans on why they were forced to postpone this Rajinikanth-starrer)

Shankar revealed about Indian 2 theme and said, "When Indian was made, I had incorporated situations that I personally faced and the things that I saw around me. Those were the circumstances that helped me write Indian part 1. For Indian 2, I have etched a story keeping in mind about the issues that are bothering me and stories that had disturbed me. These are my driving force to make Indian 2."

There are rumours that Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal are in the race to play pivotal roles in the film. Lyca Productions, who bankrolled 2.0 will back this Shankar project as well.


by via Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com

No comments: